Here is a list of things we’ll always do:
- Ensure all personal data is collected in a fair and lawful manner and used only for specified purposes.
- Ensure personal data sought is adequate, relevant and not excessive for the purpose.
- Ensure personal data we keep is accurate and up-to-date. To achieve this we rely on our members notifying us of changes to their personal data.
- Keep personal data secure at all times.
- Keep personal data no longer than is necessary and to dispose of it appropriately when it is no longer required.
- Take appropriate technical and organisational measures against unauthorised and unlawful processing, accidental loss, destruction or damage to personal data.
- Only pass your personal data onto another organisation if we need to for the purposes of providing our products and services, or are required to by law or regulation. Before transferring any such data, we will check that the organisation has appropriate data protection policies.
SOURCES OF INFORMATION
When we contact you, we may use any information we hold about you to do so. We may contact you by email, phone, or text (or other forms of electronic communications). If we are contacting you to tell you about any new offers or initiatives, we will do so in line with how you have told us you would prefer to receive marketing information. If you would prefer not to receive any marketing information, you can let us know at any time by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
USING AND DISCLOSING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We and our agents (companies we have contracted to assist in supplying you with delicious personalised food) may use your information and in certain circumstances disclose your personal information. We may do this for the following reasons which you agreed to allow us to do:
- Provide you with the services you have asked for.
- Contact you for suggestions on how we can improve the way we operate, or about how we can improve any services and products we have provided before, now or in the future.
- Create statistics, run reports, analyse customer information, create profiles and create marketing opportunities.
- Help detect and prevent fraud, debt and loss.
- We will monitor and record any communications we have with you, including phone conversations, emails, community posts and web chat conversations for the purposes of training our staff, continually improving our services and where necessary, providing evidence or verification of transactions or events.
- Contact you in any way about products and services we and our selected partners may be offering. If you communicate with us through the internet, we may occasionally contact you by e-mail about our services and products. When you first sign up to Vita Mojo, we will give you the opportunity to say whether you would be happy for us to contact you with marketing information.
- If we are asked to provide information to the police or law enforcement agencies we will require them to provide a warrant, unless we feel that it is in the best interests of our customers or the public to provide the information without a warrant.
- If we need to as part of current or future legal action.
We follow strict security procedures to protect personal information.
Vita Mojo and our agents will never ask for your password. We strongly recommend that you do not ever disclose your login details to anyone. Please always remember to logout of your account when you have finished using your online account.
From time to time Vita Mojo include hypertext links to sites which are created by individuals and companies outside of Vita Mojo. We do this when there is a particular relevance to the topic you’re reading about and the site we take you to. Whilst we endeavour to check that the content of these sites is suitable, we cannot take any responsibility for the practices of the companies who publish the sites that we link to, nor the integrity of the content contained within them. On our community and social pages members are able to post links freely and Vita Mojo does not actively monitor these links for suitability.
What are cookies?
A cookie is a piece of information stored in a small file which is sent to and from web pages. They can be used to identify that you’ve visited websites before and some will be stored on your computer by your web browser. They are anonymous, so they don’t store any personal information of any kind.
- We use short-term cookies to recognise your PC as you move around our site and that any information you have entered, for example into search boxes, is remembered the next time you visit us.
- For measuring web traffic through our website, notably which pages and parts are most popular, how long people spend in each area and what information people are searching for. We use this information to improve our website experience for our members.
How can I manage my cookies and where can I find more information?
If you would like more information on how Vita Mojo handles your personal data please contact us at email@example.com.