Michael talks with Hugo Engel from Leon Restaurants about how they have pivoted in these challenging times by launching a number of new digital channels, as well as feeding our frontline heroes.
They are discuss the importance of not only ensuring that operations are safe, but also giving customers a human experience - contactless, but human.
This episode will help you to understand how to approach digitalisation of your revenue streams and what the big trends are, digital and much more.
Key takeaways from this episode are:
- The current impact on the restaurant industry
- Hospitality is late to be disrupted by tech
- Tech help to get food to people where they want it
- Tech can help business in the future to become more human
- Owning your own delivery and e-commerce channel is key